Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art iRAWR: Portrait of a Failtard

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

the new season of Two and a Half Men is goin to be startin soon so i have to wrap up all my personal projects everyone knows im a great actor in televison and the silver screen but not many know how pbumionate i am about writin and the stage that why i want to present to you the heart breaking true story of someone very close to us i hope you enjoy my one man show

iRAWR: Portrait of a Failtard

in a dirty glory-holed men’s room a young man sits obviously in pain

ohhhh god why have you forsaken me? why do i sit here alone so full of aids? can you not hear my cries can you not feel how my blood burns or how my already decayin body smells?

WHY? why why why? i know the specifics but i can not ken my reasons. still a boy my newly grown pubes ignited in me a brashness that could not be quelled by the offerins of any small town. and my obvious addiction to attention and an obsessive yearnin for acceptance only fed my secret fire

but how could anyone love me? much like john merrick of bygone time i was born with a terrible defect. there are those born with no sight and some born without bones i was born without any redeemin qualities even animals could sense it and theyd shriek and growl and cry and bark at my pbumin

with a condition so directly at odds with my dreams and wants i needed to mold myself into somethin someone might possibly find worthwhile of course HOMOSEXUALITY it was so trendy and people would think i was edgy and alternative and id tell people about it all the time at every chance so they could see how different and interestin i was

but with both nature and mankind opposed to my very bein i could not find acceptance in person so i took to the internet to forumwarz sadly no one was impressed that i was a genuine teen gay and when my mere prescence wasnt enough to gain me what i so needed i coopted what i thought a troll was

but i didnt have it in me. OH LORD WAS THAT MY SIN? the terrible posts in which i tried so hard to be funny. i post pictures of male reproductive organs for petes sake. male reproductive organS. it was like what everyone else was doin but for some reason the door didnt open like it did forever

and then one night i took some bad male reproductive organ in my bum hole and got aids.

what will my tombstone say? what will be carved in stone after some junkie finds my corpse in this stall and complains to the manager and he calls the cops and they call my ambivalent parents?

will it say here lies irawr a man who TRIED a man who FELT who BLED and CRIED a man just like all others of flesh who even though it was beaten and rejected and scorned by all pretended it didnt matter to him

or will it say here lies male reproductive organ Deposit

lights dim

its so cold here

sung Oh, God, I am di-ie-ing/sung

stage black

In Memory of iRAWR 19whenever the ****-20who cares. we miss you buddy

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

ROFL…A++..*standing ovation*..*uses airhorn and waves giant foam finger*

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

needs more iRAWR humiliation but B+++++++++

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Here lies iRAWR full of GAIDS

His life was but a great times-filled haze

At the end of his days here he lays.

Wylin edited this message on 09/16/2008 10:21PM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

i don’t like iraor either but i dont feel like reading that. also you realize he thrives off of this kind of negative attention.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

i don’t like iraor either but i dont feel like reading that. also you realize he thrives off of this kind of negative attention.

You didn’t like what I’d put on his/her gravestone?

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

hmm… ‘at the end of his days, here he lays’. i like it. eloquent!

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

I thought you’d like that I made up a sub-disease of aids called gaids. It’s much gayer than aids.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I wouldn’t see it if it were made into a play or a movie, only because nobody could play the abject lack of humanity that the real iReek possesses. And if someone did manage to capture it, then it would be as utterly unwatchable as the real thing.

However, it is well written and full of truth.

You still owe me for the shipping on that ebay autograph fiasco, by the way.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Janie Posted:

I wouldn’t see it if it were made into a play or a movie, only because nobody could play the abject lack of humanity that the real iReek possesses. And if someone did manage to capture it, then it would be as utterly unwatchable as the real thing.

p good post IMO… can i have that blowjob now? Log in to see images!

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Charlie Sheen Posted:

the new season of Two and a Half Men is goin to be startin soon so i have to wrap up all my personal projects everyone knows im a great actor in televison and the silver screen but not many know how pbumionate i am about writin and the stage that why i want to present to you the heart breaking true story of someone very close to us i hope you enjoy my one man show

ohhhh god why have you forsaken me? why do i sit here alone so full of aids? can you not hear my cries can you not feel how my blood burns or how my already decayin body smells?

WHY? why why why? i know the specifics but i can not ken my reasons. still a boy my newly grown pubes ignited in me a brashness that could not be quelled by the offerins of any small town. and my obvious addiction to attention and an obsessive yearnin for acceptance only fed my secret fire

but how could anyone love me? much like john merrick of bygone time i was born with a terrible defect. there are those born with no sight and some born without bones i was born without any redeemin qualities even animals could sense it and theyd shriek and growl and cry and bark at my pbumin

with a condition so directly at odds with my dreams and wants i needed to mold myself into somethin someone might possibly find worthwhile of course HOMOSEXUALITY it was so trendy and people would think i was edgy and alternative and id tell people about it all the time at every chance so they could see how different and interestin i was

but with both nature and mankind opposed to my very bein i could not find acceptance in person so i took to the internet to forumwarz sadly no one was impressed that i was a genuine teen gay and when my mere prescence wasnt enough to gain me what i so needed i coopted what i thought a troll was

but i didnt have it in me. OH LORD WAS THAT MY SIN? the terrible posts in which i tried so hard to be funny. i post pictures of male reproductive organs for petes sake. male reproductive organS. it was like what everyone else was doin but for some reason the door didnt open like it did forever

and then one night i took some bad male reproductive organ in my bum hole and got aids.

what will my tombstone say? what will be carved in stone after some junkie finds my corpse in this stall and complains to the manager and he calls the cops and they call my ambivalent parents?

will it say here lies irawr a man who TRIED a man who FELT who BLED and CRIED a man just like all others of flesh who even though it was beaten and rejected and scorned by all pretended it didnt matter to him

lights dim

its so cold here

stage black

Nah, I’m still alive. And 13.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

cdiem

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Janie Posted:

I wouldn’t see it if it were made into a play or a movie, only because nobody could play the abject lack of humanity that the real iReek possesses.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Charlie Sheen

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

thanks for the kind words folks

Janie Posted:

hey baby i told you i am willin to give you an equal amount in male reproductive organ my male reproductive organ you need to forget that biff guy i can treat you right the fanciest restaurants the clbumiest hotels expensive gifts

Charlie Sheen is standin by waitin for your call

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Charlie Sheen Posted:

lights dim

its so cold here

stage black

Holy **** this actually made me feel sad.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

omg this thread

move to full of won please

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

fine upstanding member of society

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

crayoncakes Posted:

omg this thread

move to full of won please

Signed (after I get my $2.34 back from Charlie Sheen, or $2.34 equivalent)

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

So this film is a comedy, right?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

i am actually feeling bad for irawr a bit now..itt: srs group burnage Log in to see images!

Charlie Sheen

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

KingKrimson Posted:

So this film is a comedy, right?

its not a movie its a one man show and its too complex to be defined by one genre

Janie Posted:

Signed (after I get my $2.34 back from Charlie Sheen, or $2.34 equivalent)

baby baby baby when are you gonna sucgreat timesb to my charm and my drugs

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!