Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Name: TJF588

Clbum: Troll

Level: 10

STATS

Ego: 390

DB: 171

Off: 9

Def: 18

Lck: 4

Fru: 5

Chr: 4

Upk: 5

(Flezz build)

EQUIPMENT

PruneServ

100% -> 56%

Baby Sealskin Overcoat

100% -> 12%

Tinted Sunglbumes

100% -> 56%

male reproductive organblaster (like hell I’m spelling that one out!)

100% -> 56%

COMSUMABLES

SXR: 112 used (130 -> 18)

BT: 2 used (10 -> 8)

THREADS

7 (I think… pretty sure)

MISC.

8:00am cycle

12 September 2008

just got out of the shower, after putting my hair up (in mah doo-rag, which is rather tight on my head, BTW)

I wasted a Smileprin due to Yo Momma being on 2 and the ‘prins on 5 (using a keypad, a recent development). Also could’ve held off on one of the Blunts for a few more turns, but eh. Damn, they like to do hit combos, and it’s annoying to know that <10 Ego per ‘prin is goin’ to waste. I had taken a hit a couple/few times, to make the ‘prins count more. MOstly played it safe, and kept going back to the threads page every couple/few, but on that last one, damn it was sweet to be mid-health and land the final hit.

I have mah Episode-1-exclusive you-don’t-have-to-be-the-first-to-get-it ePeen. I am satisfied. TROLLS FOREVAR!

BTW: Thanks, Fran, for the consoltations beforehand.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!