Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

King Krimson Posted:

Kink, son of Rim, watched as his prey approached. It had only been around six months since he had started his campaign, but it felt like a lot longer. Like three years, in fact.

People had questions Kink’s obsession with felling his prey, implying a deviant sexual attraction. Kink knew this was not the case. People also implied that Kink was too old to be persecuting this particular animal, which was odd, as Kink had not yet approached 20. Kink was as sharp as ever, and he knew that today would be the day when he reached his goal. The day when he would achieve his ultimate victory.

Also, bumhurt.

So I wuz rite (get it RITE like a seanse LOL) your obsesed wif me you wana put your thing Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!