Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout I want te use tha Troll background pls

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Srsly, this p1nk 1 is retarted Log in to see images!

pink forusm…

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Enoby Posted:

I was wondering when you were going to show up again. How do you like your new title?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Enoby Posted:

go kill yourself

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

King Krimson Posted:

I was wondering when you were going to show up again. How do you like your new title?

fuk u prep! im gona change it as soon as i get sum bps ok?

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Enoby = King Krimson? Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

if you want this for real you can edit the page with firebug so that it says “trollbackground” or something. it’s really obvious.

then if you have any brains at all you could make a greasemonkey script that automatically switches it over for you.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

tame

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

sent trout some bp’s. maybe he’ll do it for you.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

if you want this for real you can edit the page with firebug so that it says “trollbackground” or something. it’s really obvious.

then if you have any brains at all you could make a greasemonkey script that automatically switches it over for you.

this really does work btw

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

OMG, like, that would be totally wickid!! but I’m not really good at that nerd stuff LOL. Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Biff Weasley Posted:

Actually, no. I know, I know, it seems so obvious, but it’s wrong.

In fact, at the moment I don’t have any alts at all.

Biff Weasley

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

King Krimson = K. J. LOLing

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Biff Weasley Posted:

King Krimson = K. J. LOLing

I don’t think I know who K.J. is. Care to enlighten me?

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Biff Weasley Posted:

Gross! Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

King Krimson rubbed on his little stub of a wand as he watched Enoby skulk across the commons. “Oh Enoby,” he whispered “you shall be mine.”

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Enoby Posted:

Kill yourself pl0x

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

Yay.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Enoby Posted:

Kink, son of Rim, watched as his prey approached. It had only been around six months since he had started his campaign, but it felt like a lot longer. Like three years, in fact.

People had questions Kink’s obsession with felling his prey, implying a deviant sexual attraction. Kink knew this was not the case. People also implied that Kink was too old to be persecuting this particular animal, which was odd, as Kink had not yet approached 20. Kink was as sharp as ever, and he knew that today would be the day when he reached his goal. The day when he would achieve his ultimate victory.

Also, bumhurt.

King Krimson edited this message on 09/08/2008 1:38PM

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

King Krimson Posted:

Kink, son of Rim, watched as his prey approached. It had only been around six months since he had started his campaign, but it felt like a lot longer. Like three years, in fact.

People had questions Kink’s obsession with felling his prey, implying a deviant sexual attraction. Kink knew this was not the case. People also implied that Kink was too old to be persecuting this particular animal, which was odd, as Kink had not yet approached 20. Kink was as sharp as ever, and he knew that today would be the day when he reached his goal. The day when he would achieve his ultimate victory.

Also, bumhurt.

So I wuz rite (get it RITE like a seanse LOL) your obsesed wif me you wana put your thing Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Enoby Posted:

So I wuz rite (get it RITE like a seanse LOL) your obsesed wif me you wana put your thing Log in to see images!

You completely missed the point of my story. No, I do not want to put my ‘thing’ in you; in fact, nothing would repulse me more.

The story involves a caveman (Kink) hunting a foul beast who has defiled his people for far too long. Once the beast is dead, the world will be a much nicer place. Hope the symbolism wasn’t lost on you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!