Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

CZ, we thank you for your considerate vision regarding the payments for the upcoming Episode 2 in the blog. We also appreciate your effort to help those not in the possession of a credit card to still be able to pay for Episode 2 through the Wiki.

It’s not that we actually thought that this site is unworthy enough to be paid for, but there’s just a lot of hole in this matter. For example, those who resides in a country using another currency besides US Dollar would have more trouble than those in the United States itself.

And now I’ll talk as an individual.

I would love to just make a new foreign currency bank account for myself exclusively to pay for Episode 2; that’s not a big problem. But I want to know if my effort worths it. I read the blog before, so I will ask for a more specific information: Tell me ALL new content we will get IF we paid and WHAT will we just get for free. For example: The Level cap?

Now, now, just spill the details. No need to be afraid to spoil them Log in to see images! Travalgar edited this message on 09/07/2008 1:51AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!