Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Squidly

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

in light of domination balance, I am now against this. a high number of submissions gives solo players the ability to rake in a lot of scoops. sort of like a chocolate raid. Which in turn encourages a lot of participation in forumbuildr, Which results in better forums.

one’s access to the windfalls is determined purely on the quality of their submissions.

You already have a huge number of submissions, which if you stay active, is an unbumailable advantage. And from now on, you’re going to be using all your submissions I guess, which means newer players aren’t going to get a look in at any of the peens either.

Encouraging creativity is good, but the current advantage, for constant participation is effectively exponential (up to the point where we’re flooded with submissions I guess, not that that’s a bad thing in itself)

Squidly edited this message on 08/19/2008 11:18AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!