Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Save Our Sidekicks – I really like this idea, but I would’ve liked it more before Mad Scientists came out. The superhero ground has been covered, and while we could come back to it with time, now does not feel like the time. On the other hand, the forum’s topic is broad and can certainly be applied to nonsuperhero sidekicks- like Chewbacca, Dr Watson, male reproductive organ Cheney, and plenty others. I hope this forum idea comes back in a few weeks.

Ghost Chat – One of the few forums with ground relatively uncovered, this would be a good platform to make jokes off of general superstitions and ghost stories. It comes close to Paranoid Panorama territory, but PP was more about government cover-ups than ghosts themselves. This would be a decent build.

Sentient Electronics Webverse – I’ve been wanting this one to make it since I first saw it, ages ago. Seems like an easy jumping point for jokes about the robot revolution, which are hardly scarce. This would make a fine build, though I doubt it will win.

Avant-Guardians – Art as a topic was already covered in DeviousArtists, but this seems more along the lines of pretentious art appreciation. Could be good, but probably not enough original material to be it’s own forum.

Internet Confessional – Too vague. The entire INTERNET is full of shameful secrets- what is interesting is what the secrets are about, not the secrets themselves. One forum in particular for confessing secrets seems silly.

Mythology Madness – I’m willing to give it a chance, but we have plenty of forums about religions in general. So long as it focuses on the myths and not the gods within them, it might be worth building.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!