Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

****in jan wenner this flamin bag of dog poo is gonna teach tyou to laugh when i said my album was gonna be better than skid rows greatest hits

ew this smells better get away for a little bit

dear diary

so i havent been doin much lately i just finsished up my new movie Foodfight! i didn’t even know we were done but thats why i check imdb every hour to get the inside scoop on me its gonna be a good movie im def gonna pick up a few kids choice awards for it which means a lot

the albums not doin so well phil spectors been gettin kind of weird he had me play the openin to rock and roll high school for like ten hours and i dont even know that song so i just improvised some bbum riffs for polly wolly doodle i also have to keep buyin more guns to keep up with phil this is like the cold war all over again

i want to fire him but im kind a scared but im more scared for this project phils a cool guy but hes ruinin my dream especially because he wants me to do a thirty minute song called woman's genitals farts and i cant even do the dance he made up for it

either way im buyin a whiskey factory with the millions i make off this album soon everyone gonna be drinking Charlie Sheens male reproductive organ Stirred Ole Time woman's genitals Flavored Drinkin Whiskey liquor Drink ive all ready made like ten tshirts with magic marker

pretty drunk

Charlie I. Sheen

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!