Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art Charlie Sheen's Incredible Fantastic Super Secret Hollywood Diary

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

Now whered I put that? In the box of golden grahams? No. Maybe in the cabana? Not there Oh thats right behind my BRONZE WRANGLER AWARD which I got for Young Guns

Hey! And there’s the key too dont even gotta look for it Man this is shapin up to be a real ****in keen day

Dear Diary,

There’s not much new really Brookes woman's genitals is startin to smell weird and im thinkin about divorcin her I talked to dad about it over dinner at his place and he said its tacky to get a divorce after only two months I threw my meatloaf against the wall and told him that he cant control my life anymore I was real coked up and he seemed angry but Martin (he hates it when i call him that Log in to see images!

I spent some time in the studio today laying down some tracks for my new album LUV MO-SHEEN (its gonna be so cool because my name will be on the cd as the artist and then again in the title) Charles Sheen and the Cruisin Bruisers got a new member a couple days ago i dont think the band needs more than 1 member but phil (yeah diary PHIL SPECTOR) said i couldn’t play bbum and drum and sing at the same time we got in a big fight and some guns came out but after a good cry and an 8 ball we got things settled

well i gotta run major league 2 is on TBS

xoxoxo

Charlie I. Sheen

locked and double locked

Charlie Sheen edited this message on 07/22/2008 3:51PM

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

I loved you in Hot Shots 2

You were pretty good in Wall Street too

I hated Platoon though Log in to see images!

Charlie Sheen

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

Laguna Posted:

I loved you in Hot Shots 2

Hot Shots 2 was defently when the series hit its peak ****in Hot Shots 2 mania if you remember Im in some intense talks about Hot Shots 3 right now and maybe some of the rumors on the internet might help us light this fire

your pal

Charlie Sheen

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

Charlie Sheen

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

man i got so many thoughts in my brain i gotta get this stuff out

dear diary

i had a bad bum time the other day i went to the carpenter performin arts center to see LASER FLOYD it was cool although they shoulda thrown in some poison or something get a little heaviness in there but it was still awesome i was pretty twisted and and i had a little accident

i was in the ****ter between songs and so the manager could tell me to stop screamin rikki dont lose that # at the top of my lungs when i saw this kid sniffin model airplane glue he mustve been real popular in school because he recognized me right away and asked if i wanted any now i have sniffed glue in four years and i havent had any inhalants in almost three but it looked like primo stuff

long story short i had an awesome time and got a lot of inspiration for the album and i started to write a Two and a Half Men script i think itll win a couple emmys in it Charlie (i think its so cool how the characters name is my name) has two dates on the same night at almost the same time almost i think he’ll be able to be able to do both fine but you never know where the penll take you

im gonna go get my weiner rubbed diary id invite you along but your a book ha ha ha

much love

Charles I. Sheen

Charlie Sheen edited this message on 07/24/2008 5:47PM

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I liked your cameo bit in Ferris Bueller.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Charlie Sheen

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I liked your cameo bit in Ferris Bueller.

hey thanks it was small but it was pretty awesome im tryin to get a spin off movie made based on my character and what hes doing now maybe reunite the cast of the movie except for the people thatre dead but well dedicate the movie to them and theyll be there in spirit

your pal

Charlie Sheen

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

Charlie Sheen

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

john stamos is such a jerk next time i get a couple grand im gonna have him killed ho hum live and learn

Dear Diary

oh man big big big news the albums comin along great im still allowed to play bbum and sing and we got this one armed dude on drums and were tryin to figur out who can play guitar (which i dont think we need) were talkin about people like cc deville and richie sambora and david crosby either way we might be doin a concert soon

in sadder news i shot a dog today

i think i might take a clbum at the community college so i can learn and scam on college ladies i dont know which clbum maybe ill learn to ballroom dance or do somethin with nuclear energy i can only coast on my looks and my schlong for so long

i wonder if i can take a clbum on planet of the apes like the geographi and history of that nutso planet ive probably seen the movie like three times so im pretty smart about it allready but you can always learn more

also someone named unstoppableman gave me a cool title on the internet is says CHARLIE SHEEN IS ****ING AMAZING which is pretty much a complete biography of me and my work

well i gottta split gotta split some legs haha you know what im talkin about diary givin someone the male reproductive organ

with a heavy male reproductive organ

Charlie I. Sheen

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

mammary glands out, pants down

Overnight to London

Touch down, look around

Everyone’s the same

World wide, air tight

No one’s got a face left to blame

And all we get is…

Dead disco

Dead funk

Dead rock and roll

Remodel

Everything has been done

La la la la la la la la la la

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

UnstoppableC-
han

Avatar: 43381 Sat Jun 27 00:58:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Tarman’s a Canadian!

<quote>STGill

HB: No need however, I am not attacking you. This is not my realm and I am not here for war.</quote>

Charlie Sheen

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

bah duh duh HEY bah bah duh duh dah duh duh duh HEY duh duh duh man i cant get that song out of my head ill have to buy the tape or somethin

Dear Diary

so the list of places im never allowed to go ever again has reach 372 with san bernardino valley college new on the list i put on a fake mustache and wore a baseball hat so i wouldnt get mobbed by fans and tried to schedule some clbumes and i was like all right college lets party litle bit of coke some shot a couple pills i found under the couch

so i go down there drinkin a litle more on the way and i find my way to register place and im like let me take some clbumes and she gives me this weird look i think there was still some white lady in my fake stache and i say do you have planet of the apes

she say what and i say i wanna learn about fire trucks and she says what and i start screaming FIRE TRUCKS CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG and im runnin in a circle around like fire trucks do CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG and she says sir please and i say SHUT UP LET ME MAJOR IN MUFF DIVIN i thought a joke might break the ice but i guess my stache was off by this points and my pants had kind of fallen down and was male reproductive organ was out and in my hand

the cops knew who i was and they knew why dad played the president for awhile so i was let go so i went and got one of those burgers thats like FOUR burgers i tell you the future is a wild place we didnt have burger technology like this back in the day

full of burger and booze

Charlie I. Sheen

Charlie Sheen edited this message on 08/08/2008 11:39AM

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

fine upstanding member of societys

Charlie Sheen

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

totally man they didnt need to call the cops i was just there to learn even though i obviously knew all i could about fire trucks and muff divin theres still other stuff you know like tiein knots or the violin and there were tons of hot girls there

but good lookin out

high five

Charlie I. Sheen

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

HOLY **** ARE YOU PHIL COLLINS?!

WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE LARGE SODA ON BEHALF OF KLUB POWAR BURGER KING MR COLLINS

Charlie Sheen

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

i’m not phil collins but ive banged chicks to a couple of his albums im also the inspiration behind in the air tonight and the tarzan soundtrack

i will take a free soda though but only if i get free refills

playin hard ball,

Charlie I. Sheen

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

MyKals_M0m

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

No free refills except on the cofee!

Charlie Sheen

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

MyKals_M0m Posted:

No free refills except on the cofee!

this is a ****in outrage dont you know who i am ive gotten free refills at the mall of america let me speak to your manager

Charlie Sheen edited this message on 08/08/2008 10:17PM

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

Charlie Sheen Posted:

this is a ****in outrage dont you know who i am ive gotten free refills at the mall of america let me speak to your manager

I AM THE MANAGERLog in to see images!

MyKals_M0m

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Im sorry sir but I cant give free refills or else I might lose myjob.

Deppo

Avatar: 49823 Tue Oct 21 01:37:11 -0400 2008

[Ding-Dong]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

ptsst mr scheem!!^1 u funnnih#1#11! gnihihi Log in to see images!

pstt hir!!1 i gif u mutch refil foa autagramnm!!^2 Log in to see images!

*BURB*

Elsa Fresch

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Where are you Charlie Sheens!? I miss you!

Tutti Fruitti Summer Love!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!