Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

Now whered I put that? In the box of golden grahams? No. Maybe in the cabana? Not there Oh thats right behind my BRONZE WRANGLER AWARD which I got for Young Guns

Hey! And there’s the key too dont even gotta look for it Man this is shapin up to be a real ****in keen day

Dear Diary,

There’s not much new really Brookes woman's genitals is startin to smell weird and im thinkin about divorcin her I talked to dad about it over dinner at his place and he said its tacky to get a divorce after only two months I threw my meatloaf against the wall and told him that he cant control my life anymore I was real coked up and he seemed angry but Martin (he hates it when i call him that Log in to see images!

I spent some time in the studio today laying down some tracks for my new album LUV MO-SHEEN (its gonna be so cool because my name will be on the cd as the artist and then again in the title) Charles Sheen and the Cruisin Bruisers got a new member a couple days ago i dont think the band needs more than 1 member but phil (yeah diary PHIL SPECTOR) said i couldn’t play bbum and drum and sing at the same time we got in a big fight and some guns came out but after a good cry and an 8 ball we got things settled

well i gotta run major league 2 is on TBS

xoxoxo

Charlie I. Sheen

locked and double locked

Charlie Sheen edited this message on 07/22/2008 3:51PM

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!