Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

Elsa Fresch Posted:

CHARLIE SHEEN I THINK YOU’RE HOT!

that means a lot comin from a fine titted up lady like why dont you meet me by that funny lookin blue dumpster behind the courthouse in like fifteen minutes

CAPTAIN SODA Posted:

AND I NEVER TOLD CHARLIE SHEEN HE COULDNT HAVE FREE REFILLS AT KLUB POWAR BURGER KING. HE CAN HAVE THEM BECAUSE IM P. SURE HES PHIL COLLINS AND I LOVE THAT SONG OF HIS

oh man sweet settlin out of court and at least gettin head near some dumpsters everythins comin up sheen today

but here my words peoples court the rest of my suits still stand plus i wanna sue the estate of orson welles for not lettin me make a remake of citizen kane and show them how to really make a greatest movie of all time i cant say much about it right now but therell be a lot of mammary glands and someonell call kane “charles foster woman's genitals” and citizen kanell throw him out of a hot air balloon

that happened more than you think back in those days even though this takes place in the year 3000

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!