Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
TV (Advertisement) The People's court wants YOU, to be a participant.

The Peoples -
Court

Level 6 Re-Re

Have you recently felt slighted or wronged on Forumwarz by someone?

Do you have a grudge against someone on Forumwarz, and want to have your case settled once and for all?

Now you can have your case heard in *dramatic pause* THE PEOPLE’S COURT.

Hi! This is Doug Llewellyn for the People’s Court.

The People’s Court is looking for people who would like to be participants, and who are willing to have their cases heard on…THE PEOPLE’S COURT!

If you would like to be a participant in the People’s Court, and agree to waive any pending trials, file your grieveance here, in this thread.

All judgements are FINAL, there are no appeals.

Don’t take the law into your own hands.

Take them to court!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I believe I have been slighted by Fran in this thread: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/11759

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

I’d like to sue the mods for banning FAIL. Log in to see images!

ilu man

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Odalisque Posted:

I’d like to sue the mods for banning FAIL. Log in to see images!

Indeed. Fail was banned due to MC Banhammer abusing his powers.

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

lol wut?

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

cani be a jury? :3

The Peoples -
Court

Level 6 Re-Re

Fran and MC Banhammer, are hereby served with a notice to appear in the People’s Court.

If you do not appear in court two days from today, at 7:00 PM central time, you will forfeit your right to defend yourselves.

The trials are scheduled for 7:00 PM central time two days from the day of this notice Friday, August 8th.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Ummm… kay.

I’ll attend, but I do have other duties which prevent me from appearing in court at necessarily the times that you wish. But if the Court will allow me to pursue the trial at my own pace, and at my own time, I will willingly submit myself to this farce carriage of justice.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

The Peoples Court Posted:

Fran and MC Banhammer, are hereby served with a notice to appear in the People’s Court.

If you do not appear in court two days from today, at 7:00 PM central time, you will forfeit your right to defend yourselves.

The trials are scheduled for 7:00 PM central time two days from the day of this notice Friday, August 8th.

The time is nigh?

Wylin edited this message on 08/08/2008 8:47PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I win the judgement because TPC didn’t appear.

Fran edited this message on 08/08/2008 9:00PM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

It’s only 1 minute late, right? I brought popcorn.

The Peoples -
Court

Level 6 Re-Re

The People’s Court was moved from it’s regular broadcast time, (Network decision) but you can view it tomorrow night, in its new time slot at 8:00 central standard.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Wait, don’t you have daylight savings in the Central Zone? Do you broadcast from Saskatchewan or something?

I imagine you meant 8pm central daylight time (= 9pm eastern, 6pm pacific). If it’s really 8pm central standard time, that would be 9pm central daylight time (= 10pm eastern/7pm pacific).

Sorry to nitpick, but I have to set my TiVO, and I don’t want to end up getting Night Court by accident (not that Night Court isn’t amazing, but I already own all the episodes on DVD).

Thanks.

enire edited this message on 08/10/2008 4:34PM

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

yo i got a problem with notjoepesci for not annoucin the winner of the tsb anthem contest and wit captain sodas institution for not givin me free refills and with the academy of motion picture arts and science for never givin me an oscar and angelina jolie for never returnin my calls and finally i want to sue coke and booze for being so good together it makes me hard until the pills kill my male reproductive organ

dont worry ladies it rises from the dead just like jesus

but bigger

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

The Peoples -
Court

Level 6 Re-Re

Hello, this is Doug Llewellyn and welcome to *dramatic pause* THE PEOPLE’S COURT.

*Catchy intro music*

Doo doo doo doo

doo doo doo doo doooooo

doo doo doo doo

doo doo doo doo doooooo

Hi, I’m Doug Llewellyn and tonight you will see two cases, (or at least we’ll try to start them, but this network has really screwed us over in our time slot lately)....anyway.

First the honorable Judge WOPner will hear the case of “She dissed me for no good reason that stinkin ****”.

Entering the courtroom now is the Plaintiff Wylin, who claims that, Log in to see images!

Here now is the Defendant Fran, who says that, Log in to see images! “If you’re going to report something as non-RP, you should’ve reported Wylin first because the thread was doomed to be moved to a non-RP forum.”

The situation you are about to see is real. The people are not actors, they are actual litigants and cases filed in a California municipal court. They have agreed to waive their right to trial and to have their disputes settled in our forum.

THE PEOPLE’S COURT!

Please be seated. I’ve read your complaints.

Now Wylin, what exactly is it that you thought Fran was trying to say to you, and how exactly did it make you feel, as you put it, “slighted, by Fran”?

Elsa Fresch

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

CHARLIE SHEEN I THINK YOU’RE HOT!

Tutti Fruitti Summer Love!

The Peoples -
Court

Level 6 Re-Re

Elsa Fresch Posted:

Charlie Sheen is hot, and he has an incredible pool too.

That being said, you will be silent or you will be removed from this court.

And remember that Rusty was a vasity football player two hundred years ago, and was quite the athlete in his time.

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

IVE PLAYED THREW ALMOST ALL OF THE “FORUMWARZ EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE AAHZ ALTS” BETA TEST AND HAVENT FOUND A FORUM WHERE CAPTAIN SODA APPEARS AND KILLS YOU IN ONE SHOT UNLESS YOU USE AN ABILITY THAT POSTS A PICTURE OF A CUTE ASIAN GIRL AND THEN CAPTAIN SODA BECOMES YOUR FRIEND DESPITE MY PETITION

I WANT TO SUE EVIL TROUT AND JALAPENO bumHOLE TO MAKE IT IN THE GAME DO I HAVE A CASE

AND I NEVER TOLD CHARLIE SHEEN HE COULDNT HAVE FREE REFILLS AT KLUB POWAR BURGER KING. HE CAN HAVE THEM BECAUSE IM P. SURE HES PHIL COLLINS AND I LOVE THAT SONG OF HIS

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

I declare the Forumwarz is international waters and that this court holds no weight.

PhineasPoe edited this message on 08/10/2008 11:52PM

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

Elsa Fresch Posted:

that means a lot comin from a fine titted up lady like why dont you meet me by that funny lookin blue dumpster behind the courthouse in like fifteen minutes

CAPTAIN SODA Posted:

AND I NEVER TOLD CHARLIE SHEEN HE COULDNT HAVE FREE REFILLS AT KLUB POWAR BURGER KING. HE CAN HAVE THEM BECAUSE IM P. SURE HES PHIL COLLINS AND I LOVE THAT SONG OF HIS

oh man sweet settlin out of court and at least gettin head near some dumpsters everythins comin up sheen today

but here my words peoples court the rest of my suits still stand plus i wanna sue the estate of orson welles for not lettin me make a remake of citizen kane and show them how to really make a greatest movie of all time i cant say much about it right now but therell be a lot of mammary glands and someonell call kane “charles foster woman's genitals” and citizen kanell throw him out of a hot air balloon

that happened more than you think back in those days even though this takes place in the year 3000

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!