Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I came up with the correct av cred formula… I think.

max = maximum threads

min = minimum threads

N = number of threads

C = base cred

i = the number of times the cred bonus is applied

The weird looking brackets indicate the floor function (rounding down): this is where the rounding takes place and where my formula is supposed to improve on what’s out there now. To calculate the cred earned at a certain number of threads (for max cred), just use the part enclosed in the large parentheses. The big E-like symbols are best explained by googling sigma notation.

I suck at programming so I haven’t been able to test it thoroughly and I’m also not wasting visits right now, but this formula confirms 61 cred on Denture Chat as well as 44,172 cred on 11 threads of Faux News.

Btw the actual impact of this stuff is crazy minimal but I have hopes that it will get exact results. Average cred can still be calculated with the old cred formula to a high degree of accuracy, if you actually average over all possible thread counts.

Now point out my emberrbuming typo or whatever.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 08/06/2008 9:55AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!