Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Arktor Posted:

But did you make a thread about Pickled male reproductive organbum hogging most medals?

How about Orb and most Incit wins?

To be fair, I really am only inhabiting the top slot until I get ousted. Burt said once, when he learned that sub_evil had topped him (with his then unimaginable 60-something wins) that no one stayed at the top of the INCIT leaderboard for long. I’ve managed to hold on, but I don’t earn wins at the same rate that I used to… it’s really only a matter of time before Murderousness- or more likely, HOLY SMURF- catches up to me and beats me.

Besides, while I do inhabit the top slot on the leaderboard, I also try as hard as I can to make sure that everyone else is having a fun experience. I dont continue playing to hog the top slot, I continue playing because I have fun doing it… and because I like being there to see other people’s funny subs.

I have no defense for PD, though. BAN PICKLED male reproductive organbum

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!