Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

scullyangel Posted:

It was supposedly tested in Knights while they were active, but since it wasn’t ever implemented I think everyone figured that it didn’t work. No idea why Lust decided against it, when it was obviously much more effective. Perhaps he didn’t see the full potential, or was concerned that people would see that it lessened the need for a dedicated raid director. No clue there really.

We actually ran across this back in the Sisterhood. I reported it as a bug (and got yelled at for like a month) and Lust determined in the next raid that it didn’t seem to be working, so we dropped it. Believe me, I doubt the Knights ever consciously decided against raping the game for scoops.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!