Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay 334 scoops in a few hours

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Curious if it is possible to get that many. Seeing someone at 158 Vanilla and 44 cards (at the time of this writing). Scoops are being converted as we speak so… Just seems highly suspicious. In Gay Giraffe.

Balloon edited this message on 07/12/2008 1:52AM

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Episode 2 beta seem to be the masters at domination.

Not a spy

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I told everyone I was good at raiding. I am a good raider. I am not a spy.

Velveteen

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

we’ve mentioned in other threads that we’ve found a way to get the same amount of scoops much much faster. as a result a few of our members bought a bunch of alts, and it increased our max scoop counts.

the method has been reported, but not replied to, and frankly I think if everyone raided this way (this fast) then more clans would likely be interested in doing so.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

New raiding method is *ahem* broke as **** it’s so simple and effective.

Old method, a small group could compete, sometimes even solo players.

This method is pure body count, zero skill. 300+ scoops in under 90 minutes using maybe 35(?) characters. It’s silly to think that players, even the most aggressive Dom players, want to deal with these scoop numbers.

I reported the new method a few days ago, and am hoping BINGEBOT recommends turning off klan vanilla until a reasonable fix can be found. I really don’t see anything else balancing this right now. I’m leaving all my scoops uncarded so they can see, since ET has said in the past that once things are converted to cards it’s impossible to follow the trail. Once they get a chance to look, I’ll card down and particularly given that I somehow ended up with multiple alts in brackets, am going to sit this round out.

scully edited this message on 04/13/2011 10:50AM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yeah, there should be more skill involved. Domination is supposed to be competetive not pointless. You just turn more people off dom, and that’s one of the reasons people stick around.

Or Episode 2 beta (at least the ones that do this)... would you rather just play dom all by yourself? Would that make it more fun… I mean nobody deserves a chance, right? Winning all the time, surely it can be like they portrayed it in the Twilight Zone; it’ll be a blast.

Balloon edited this message on 07/13/2008 1:22AM

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

So how do you do it? Did you put speed mods on your headsets?

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Frankly I’d enjoy a proper test of how raiding like this plays out amongst multiple active klans, but it’d cause an awful mess of all the brackets from top to bottom. I think we’ve mostly avoided any damage to any of the less active brackets this week, except for one exception I’ve found.

I will say it should be easy enough to figure out, when you consider the available information.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Balloon Posted:

Yeah, there should be more skill involved. Domination is supposed to be competetive not pointless. You just turn more people off dom, and that’s one of the reasons people stick around.

Or Episode 2 beta (at least the ones that do this)... would you rather just play dom all by yourself? Would that make it more fun… I mean nobody deserves a chance, right? Winning all the time, surely it can be like they portrayed it in the Twilight Zone; it’ll be a blast.

or, apparently, brainfreeze will start raiding again. that looks like the case anyway.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Pluvius Posted:

So how do you do it? Did you put speed mods on your headsets?

Stumbled upon the fact that you don’t have to wait to drop from 12 to 11. As long as a different character takes the forum, you can overwrite ones you already control. So instead of going 12 – 11 – 12 – 11 – 12, you can just go 12 – 12 – 12 – 12 – 12.

We used to use out of klan alts to push forums down, that is why we would raid much more quickly than Brainfreeze, who waited for forums to fall naturally. This way, every visit produces a scoop and the only time delay is how fast you can pwn (or waiting for a different character to take the fourm.)

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Obvious consequences;

– you can speedrun all your visits

– pick 12 forums carefully (i.e. synchronise everyones visits) and noone needs to lose out on pistachio

– raid takes same amount of time no matter how many players are running their visits, since everyone raids simultaneously (unless they have a bucketload of alts, in which case it’s always going to take a while)

Basically, it’s fun to earn mega scoops, but the game mechanic here means no challenge. It’s just the same as running visits on your own, and there’s not even a lemon or pistachio tradeoff.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

We should have like a mbumive orgy raid with hundreds of players pwning 12 forums. No organization required except for a list of allowed forums and a date. Although we could use headsets for the fun of it.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

SG94 Posted:

We should have like a mbumive orgy raid with hundreds of players pwning 12 forums. No organization required except for a list of allowed forums and a date. Although we could use headsets for the fun of it.

I actually approve of this idea. This would be incredible.

Also FYI skully, brainfreeze had pushers. Just not as many as EP2beta.

They also raided yesterday for just over 2 hours and ended with 193 vanillas. About 8 physical people were involved at most, with typically 3-4 pwning at a time. It was great fun to see so few people producing so many scoops.

And it’s definitely true, you can add more people to the raid and get hundreds more scoops in the same time.

Any bit of skill involved in raiding is now negated.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 07/13/2008 2:06PM

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Observation: As an aside, I feel compelled to note that I think the overall quality of domination would increase if the focus of klan raids was shifted to quality instead of quantity (I.E. similar to how solo raiding works).

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

scullyangel Posted:

Stumbled upon the fact that you don’t have to wait to drop from 12 to 11. As long as a different character takes the forum, you can overwrite ones you already control. So instead of going 12 – 11 – 12 – 11 – 12, you can just go 12 – 12 – 12 – 12 – 12.

I’d always bumumed that you guys had figured out whether or not that worked a long time ago. I guess that just makes me smarter than you. Log in to see images!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Pluvius Posted:

I’d always bumumed that you guys had figured out whether or not that worked a long time ago. I guess that just makes me smarter than you. Log in to see images!

Who are you?

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

FWIW, there was an interim step that we figured out before stumbling across the fact the ‘known’ raiding method was based on a fallacy.

We knew

1. Wait for forums to fall before taking another

2. Having unklanned alts pushing forums for raiders to then retake

Next was an optimisation of #2

3. Take a forum (bringing the total to 12), deklan (taking total to 11) another player/alt takes the same forum while you’re deklanned, effectively combining the push and take forum steps into one visit. Join again (and rejoin the raid) and then repeat the process. Pretty much as efficient as the new method, but slower going.

It’s surprising noone noticed all the activity on our player profiles.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

It’s surprising noone noticed all the activity on our player profiles.

A bit full of yourselfs, aren’t you?

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

No, that’s just me Log in to see images!

In future I’ll try to emulate the same modesty and humility shown by everyone else around here though. Thanks for the pointer.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 07/13/2008 6:07PM

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Echuu Posted:

Who are you?

Just some guy who’s vaguely interested in Domination and how it’s run. Who are you?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!