Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

If he still had illegal multis and was playing them despite having plenty of BPs to make them legal then I don’t really know what to say. I think CZ are perfectly in their rights to ban people for abusing the game but I also see that leniency has been made in the past for other players who have consistently been more abusive.

I think it really depends on what he was doing with his illegal multis. It seems likely that he wasn’t really using them for domination but it could be that he was using them to influence forumbuildr which can be really unfair to people that are trying to develop creative content for the game.

I’m willing to trust the admins judgment in this regards but I do think that they should balance the harm he might’ve done with his status as a contributor (not that contributors should get out of jail scott-free) and the relative seriousness of his crimes in comparison to other permabanned users.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!