Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Just playing devils advocate, (since it totally makes sense to me to remove permabanned people from domination groups) – but if it turns out those alts are legally bought multis of the ronnie blaze main, then should they stay in domination? (bumuming he might come back from permaban)

from his side of the story, paraphrased, he had illegal multis from back when he started, but he doesn’t play them anymore. since then he bought a lot of BPs and supposedly bought a bunch of legal alts, which we had always bumumed were those mentioned above by SG94.

whether or not he was using the aforementioned illegal alts for vote tampering or what have you is another issue all together, but I don’t think he was raiding with illegals. I mean who pays $75 and then makes a bunch of illegal alts?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!