Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Arktor Posted:

Said stuff right about this post.

Obviously you are correct. A player with 100 scoops will beat a player with 75, if their goals are the same. But how the scoops get used can vary pretty radically.

The destructive power of the cards seriously outweighs the building power right now. You know that right? The only true power cards are The bumhole and The Shield.

The bumhole causes a loss of 10 at the expense of 4.

Player A has 4 scoops, Player B has 25 scoops: Difference = 21 scoops

Player A gets and bumhole and has 0 scoops, plays it and hits player B.

Now: Player A has 0 scoops, Player B has 15 scoops: Difference = 15 scoops

Yes, if it ends there Player B still wins, but the point is using the power when it is most effective, or when you know you can’t possibly win. When I can’t win personally, I make it my business to decide you gets to win. I’m boggled by the fact that other players don’t take that stance, and they just let it go.

The only card in the game that is more powerful is The Shield. The Shield costs an opponent who attacks 4 scoops and has the potential to save up to 6 (subtracting out the original 4 scoop cost.)

100 scoops dedicated to getting building cards will likely see a mix that ens up being 10 Modests, 7 Shields, 4 Thiefs, and 3 random cards – likely Switches. 100 scoops becomes 25ish in the rebuild. Net loss of 75ish scoops.

100 scoops dedicated to destruction – 7 bumholes, 7 shotguns, 6 thief, 3 destroyer and 2 randoms.

Those destruction cards used against the first player: 3 destroyers and 4 shotguns take out shields. Additional scoop destruction potential – 82 scoops.

Until this new raid method was put out there, the average raider had 20ish shields and generally needed them all because they are always targeted.

My point, you need far fewer Destruction players to eliminate anyone you want. 1 serious destruction player can take out multiple players working to build. The problem there is that it take a certain gamer type to decide that they don’t want a reward for their play beyond ruining another players plans. God damn, that is a really good reward. I really need to break up with e-peens. Stupid e-peens. Log in to see images! scully edited this message on 07/18/2008 3:03AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!