Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Domination Hitlist

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

So, I’ve been a little bored lately and missing the good old days of just blowing crap up. I’d been toying with the idea of being a Domination hitwoman. You know, someone has a worthy target, someone who deserves to be mercilessly defiled and left scoopless. Then I thought, eh, that is awfully mean and people would very likely take advantage and propose targets that were merely dumbbumes, not epic jackbumes.

So, meh. No posting of the list. People are no fun. Log in to see images! scully edited this message on 07/17/2008 2:47AM

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

You are my new favorite person.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Take out PD.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

SG94 Posted:

Take out PD.

No, PD is simply a good, mean Dom player. I won’t target you simply because you refuse to stop cred grinding, although I’m sure that would get some support as well.

Daddy Dong

[Ding-Dong]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I know who’s alts xox_KnobGobber_xox and Peter Pantload are. Send me BPs a tubmail if you are interested. Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

HIT ME I’M A fabulous person

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

You need to earn some more medals first you fabulous persongy loser, all my alts have more medals. Log in to see images!

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Ah, confirmed by his own post in the End Game reveal our alts post. . .

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

TUBSWEETIE is also Peter Pantload

Ain’t it a **** when the harmless reveal bites you in the bum later on? Added to the hit list.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

scullyangel Posted:

No, PD is simply a good, mean Dom player.

That’s the reason this person is a pretty good target. Who else would you go for? Me? I hardly even play.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

SG94 Posted:

That’s the reason this person is a pretty good target. Who else would you go for? Me? I hardly even play.

Go for me. I almost used my forum visits yesterday!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

SG94 Posted:

i think its safe to say any Ep2Beta is not going to be on the list.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Arktor Posted:

Go for me. I almost used my forum visits yesterday!

No, but hey! You can vouch for my ****-tastic targeting abilities! They’re ****-tastic, right? Log in to see images!

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

Probably not. If a Beta did something to merit making the list, odds are they’d end up booted before I ever thought of adding them to the list. Log in to see images!

scully edited this message on 07/16/2008 12:24PM

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

http://forumwarz.com/domination/show_team/10

Hooray 5-person competition!

Arktor edited this message on 07/16/2008 12:28PM

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

heh, scully i will use my alts to help in the bumbumination of someone…

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

That was in fact the bracket that made me post.

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

heh, scully i will use my alts to help in the bumbumination of someone…

Nah, I don’t want a gang bang, but thanks. I don’t want someone who makes the list to feel like they will always be targeted, just when they get in with me. It’s not business, just personal. Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

Well this is completely insignificant then. Why hire a hitman if they’re not willing to take out people who actually compete? I mean it’s cute to see Ep 2 Beta joining the anti-enjoy obsession and hit my alts even though they obviously don’t compete but why would I hire Scully if he’s just going after newbs? I can do that myself thank you.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

SG94 Posted:

Well this is completely insignificant then. Why hire a hitman if they’re not willing to take out people who actually compete? I mean it’s cute to see Ep 2 Beta joining the anti-enjoy obsession and hit my alts even though they obviously don’t compete but why would I hire Scully if he’s just going after newbs? I can do that myself thank you.

You do realize that the game doesn’t revolve around you and your alts? If you alts have the scoop lead people are going to use blasting cards on them. In comparison to the treatment that arktor used to recieve and that genesis and spacekadt currently receive it seems that you get off pretty easily.

Besides your klan has a huge number of bodies in it coordinate a raid or two they aren’t difficult. You should be able compete fairly well with a 20-30 alt raid a couple of times a week.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

scullyangel Posted:

No, PD is simply a good, mean Dom player. I won’t target you simply because you refuse to stop cred grinding, although I’m sure that would get some support as well.

Besides, I got PD once already. It’d make more sense to go after Ricket this time.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’m sorry you are confused SG94. I’m bored, this is funny and not intended to help you get medals. I didn’t post it for you. I will clarify that in the first post, so it isn’t a question anymore.

Please don’t worry, this won’t actually effect your game unless you annoy me enough that I want to hit you anyway.

Try not to use BP blackmail to hold brackets hostage and you will never need to worry.

Pluvius Posted:

Besides, I got PD once already. It’d make more sense to go after Ricket this time.

Why, why do you insist that ClansRGay? Why must you spurn my advances? Log in to see images! scully edited this message on 07/16/2008 4:50PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!