Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Hey, don’t forget that not only the amount of players count but even more how many scoops/cards they have. Maybe 5 unklanned players in the top bracket each with about 30 cards can bring down a single raider with 160 cards, but they all have to be online at the end of the dom round and they don’t have a chance to win anything if they attack, because there are enough other raiders with tons of cards.

I’m mostly online at the end of a dom round and play the few cards I have (ask Tarman Log in to see images!) but most people without a chance to win anything don’t bother. Yesterday I could prevent a tie in the second bracket, but only because the owner of those alts was busy in the top bracket and made the mistake not to buy some shields.

In the lower brackets the “pack” could certainly bring down a single tower if they work together but 1.) there are to many people in the brackets who only got unintentionally some scoops and who are not interested in domination or are discouraged by hundreds of vanilla. 2.) If they work together and attack over the week the raider would just card down and still win 4 medals at the end of the round (if he finds the time to play his cards).

The problem I see is, that to many new players lose interest in domination because they think they don’t have a chance – and often they really don’t have. I’m glad that I started last season – first I wasn’t interested in domination but after some weeks I was curious what else Forumwarz has to offer. It took me some weeks to learn the basics but I won a medal in the second week I seriously tried and then I worked my way up until I was in the top bracket in the last week. I guess I wouldn’t be still here if I hadn’t a chance to compete like it is this season if you are unlucky and in brackets with raider alts again and again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!