Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Echuu is Lord Vader. He does not need a tray to kill you. He can kill you without a tray, with the power of the Force, which is strong within him. Even though he could kill you with a tray if he so wished. For he would hack at your neck with the thin bit until the blood flowed across the canteen floor.

Just saying. Log in to see images!

Pluvius Posted:

I’d always bumumed that you guys had figured out whether or not that worked a long time ago. I guess that just makes me smarter than you.

It was supposedly tested in Knights while they were active, but since it wasn’t ever implemented I think everyone figured that it didn’t work. No idea why Lust decided against it, when it was obviously much more effective. Perhaps he didn’t see the full potential, or was concerned that people would see that it lessened the need for a dedicated raid director. No clue there really.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!