Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

MC Banhammer Posted:

Are you saying raids don’t need to take a significant chunk of contiguous time? But — they do. At least for the coordinator, right? And the people trying to take the forums? I can tell you that I can’t commit to anything like that. Maybe the concern from those (like me) who want to balance the game for “casual” players is coming from their inability (like mine) to commit to even a ten-minute time frame to do it in.

I also wonder of your choice of the words “so incredibly simple to do”. It is? To do it, don’t the people need to own headsets to have some private method of communication? Which means setting up an IRC channel somewhere and making sure everyone can join it? Not having experience in that area, I don’t know, maybe that’s really simple to do, but it strikes me as not so much. Of course, that could be solved if ET gave each klan their own private IDC channel, maybe active only during raids…

if you consider an hour and a half to considerable amount of time, then you would be right – however i do not consider an hour and a half that big of a deal. if you only have free time in ten minute increments, then maybe you should consider learning some time management skills. are you a doctor or something? how do you find time to be a mod?

also its pretty difficult to set up a chatroom, jeez, why won’t some clever programmer create a method for people to do it. maybe the people over at http://www.mibbit.com can help! they might be pretty clever!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!