Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Veer Posted:

the game is broken whoa

raiders get blamed because a lot of them, you know

defend raiding

like, they want to keep klan vanilla

and not make it more open to casual players

just saying

The thing is, most of the raiders don’t. You can’t fool me you old troll. I know damn well you read all those posts, and often comment. Most of the Dom players want a change. Most have made many suggestions for how to fix it. Currently the options are . . . don’t raid. I realize a lot of the players think this is the best option, but unless every player agrees not to do it, well, it’s just a ****ty option.

Malaise’ suggestions to break up the klan is loony as hell. And honestly expresses again exactly how uninformed about raiding most people are. I will say again, Ep. 2 could be 5 players and still raid to the same level in the same amount of time. Would you suggest TSB break up, so that there were more troll klans? Nana has recently been posting that there should be more troll klans, so I guess the best solution is for TSB to break up and form smaller klans so there is some trolling competition. We would like more players, not the same players on different teams.

As for PDB coming in and shooting things down or whatever, well, he is just more upfront about things than most of us. Most of the raiders are very aware of which ideas won’t do squat, they are either too kind to flat out shoot them down, or too self centered and want them to be considered since they won’t have an impact.

No we aren’t the same person – I would have more e-peens than him if we were. E-peen whoring bastard. I think it’s a **** for those who haven’t raided to see when something will be pointless as a change. When you are doing it weekly you can see if there would be a point in making a certain change, or if the change could be worked around easily. We aren’t looking for an easy work around, that will leave us right where we are.

When the 5 finger discount week was announced solo players went ‘wheee!’ screw you klan vanilla! Klan players went ‘wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!’ Klans that are raiding with any skill do everything solo players do, and then they get klan vanilla, too. It cannot and will not ever be equal. It shouldn’t be 100% equal if one player is willing to spend an extra 3 or 4 hours a week playing, they deserve some sort of reward for that time investment. It’s just that the current reward is too large. The best that could happen would be a character cap on raids and a limit on number of raids a character could join in a week.

elenaratelimit Posted:

Other klans should definitely raid more if they want to up the competition but it seems like people say it but don’t organize…

Yup. The thing is it isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, and I really get that. Not everyone wants to take an extra couple of hours a week to play Domination. I just really wish that those that wanted to would realize how few people are needed if you have a few alts each. I’d also really like it if it wasn’t such a complete lock down based on the scoop difference.

Honestly, I’d have no problem with having klan vanilla disabled for awhile until a more balanced form of klan play was possible.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!