Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Other klans should definitely raid more if they want to up the competition but it seems like people say it but don’t organize…

I just think sometimes people [in klans that haven’t organized raids – some klan forums can be slower and more stagnant than others etc] feel discouraged if they try their solo best via speed runs/forum loops/forumbuildr/gambling (if you can’t make tons raiding you need to compensate in other areas) etc anyway week after week but always end up in brackets where there are a few people that already planned their ties and how they will win it. I mean the players that do this seem to agree planning ties etc is boring – but it happens anyway every time and it happens across many brackets not just one or two…

With this alt I have been grinding so not bothered with domination but I have a camwhore that tries… and is always foiled at the last moments.

/whiny**** Log in to see images!

elenaratelimit edited this message on 07/10/2008 10:52AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!