Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Btw, the Forumbuildr advantage is purely a submission advantage. I don’t think the scoops delivered are out of proportion. I think that aspect of things is cool, and with vanilla an option, no one is milking chocolate scoops for a win against klan vanilla.

It’s just a matter of someone with 20 submissions being more likely to have something evade the mbumive down voting due to sheer volume. And who knows, maybe those are always the best entries anyway. After all they’ve been doing it a long time and know what people like. I just see someone make a negative post about something and suddenly it’s down voted out of the running. If a newer player had the idea, they are likely done for the week. If it’s an older player they can resubmit it 6 more times.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!