Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Yeah, I agree – it’s ridiculous to blame the raiding klans that domination is broken, they just play by the rules. It’s up to Crotch Zombie to rebalance it. They are already overloaded with creating Episode 2 but I still hope that they don’t ignore domination for now, because once E2 is out they have for many weeks a lot stress fixing bugs, advertising the game et cetera et cetera.

A simple quick fix could be to limit the number of participants for raids. If only 8 or 10 chars (alts, not players) can join a raid they’d earn much less scoops but it’d be still worthwhile. The raiding klans just would have to organise more of those mini-raids.

­

scullyangel Posted:

Same with Forumbuildr – if a player managed to start winning early, they currently have a crazy advantage. How can a new player ever hope to compete?

Kinda true, but you only have an advantage if your submissions are good successfull week after week and the more submissions you have the harder it is to come up with something decent – at least for me. I had 14 submissions this week and my stuff does pretty well but I got only about 20 scoops – 5 cards more or less hardly matter for domination. (Voting for Forumbuildr is kinda broken too, but we can’t blame CZ for that… )

Amasius edited this message on 07/10/2008 10:30AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!