Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Claus

[Brainfreeze]

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

1. I tend to save all my visits.. I go for the trifecta, Lemon and Pistachio while maintaining 4 forums (vanilla). You can get 36 Lemon, Min of 7 (or more depending on where you are in the cycle) pistachio and 9 vanilla. Not bad.

2. I continue playing, but only to get bumhole cards and mess with the other leaders Log in to see images! Or depending on where I am I might still try for highest min.

3. Yes, yes, oh god yes!

4. They don’t push me to participate more, but I like them and look forward to seeing what comes next..

5. Yes I have in the past.. and would again.

6. More cards, more balance with vanilla, better solution for antifreeze.. to say the least.. More medals in higher brackets. It just gets too hard to get medals once you get up there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!