Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Domination questions.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

So, honestly, we all know how Ep.2 and Brainfreeze play and what they think. I have active alts this week in a pretty wide variety of brackets and I can’t help but wonder what those people think. I don’t care if the same old crew all answer, but I’m hoping some of the lurkers will express. Maybe it will give a better picture of the way people look at Domination than just the same 40 players over and over.

1. How do you play? (Run visits and hope to get lucky? Plan pistachio loop? Smaller klan raiding? Whatever?)

2. When you see a tower of scoops do you continue playing out the week, or just give up?

3. Do you use Domination cards?

4. Do you like the theme weeks / do the theme weeks push you to participate more heavily?

5. Have you ever been involved in a klan raid? Do you want to be?

6. What do you think should change about Domination?

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

1. How do you play? (Run visits and hope to get lucky? Plan pistachio loop? Smaller klan raiding? Whatever?) Well for my emo kid I go all out lemon, my camwhore I go for lemon/pistachio.

2. When you see a tower of scoops do you continue playing out the week, or just give up?

I tend to keep playing, though don’t pay much attention to it unless its the last day for the round.

3. Do you use Domination cards?

How are you able to win without them?

4. Do you like the theme weeks / do the theme weeks push you to participate more heavily?

The theme weeks don’t change my view or urge to play Domintion, but I do like them.

5. Have you ever been involved in a klan raid? Do you want to be?

No, I have not. I have always wanted to try it though.

6. What do you think should change about Domination?

Well a limit on cards, and smaller brackets if you have very few medals as the brackets get progresivly bigger as you get more medals.

Rick Ashley edited this message on 07/09/2008 7:16AM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

I don’t.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

1. Depends on if I have to work at dom end. If I plan to be around, I plan my visits carefully around raids and/or try to maximize lemon and pistachio. Getting back into forumbuildr now so chocolate is a major plus Log in to see images!

2. Depends how big the tower is. Once I see cards creeping towards 100, I typically just give up.

3. I use MIs and shields, but I’m not terribly fond of offensive cards.

4. I really liked the fiesta week, but the 5 finger discount week wasn’t much fun for me.

5. Yes Log in to see images!

6. I’m not so great at coming up with ideas on this, but I posted my suggestion to make klan vanilla a side game in the suggestions thread. A raid per character limit and/or cooldown time is also a good idea.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Veer Posted:

I don’t.

Yeah, I see that. Same goes for your entire bracket.

http://www.forumwarz.com/domination/show_team/34

Just running every visit in Denture chat this week would have earned someone 2 medals. Running 4 different forums would have netted lemon/pistachio/solo vanilla. Even with nothing getting choc scoops, 1 modest improvement and a gambled scoop would have also won min scoops.

I get it, if there is no interest at all. I wonder more about those who complain on the Dom stall, when there was clearly no effort being made on any level.

EDIT: Correction – Benzini seems to get it.

scully edited this message on 07/09/2008 7:48AM

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

2. I know of people that have. Meat shields are discouraging.

3. This is all that I do right now. Speed run and pistachio loop to buy bumholes.

4. Fiesta was cool.

5. I have rarely been in a raid with more than 3 participants. I have more fun trying to interfere with a raid.

6. Well for one, there needs to be more than 2 raiding klans.

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

I gave up caring about domination for several reasons..its pretty lame when you see someone with over 100 cards. Tell me, how did they manage to get so many cards? 400 scoops earned in a week, huh? well theres no possible way i could earn even half that many if i ran the kkk forum every day and had 12 visits saved up at the beginning of the round. Pointless to even try when some people have so many cards. Another reason is people stink it up half the time with lame posts, if i want lame posts i’ll just sit in the forums, no shortage there. Another reason is, its dull.. same cards, same grinding of forums daily that pay the most scoops, every week. It would need alot more of something, and i dont know what, before you’d get me even remotely interested in domination. Theres my ‘two scoops’.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

fabulous personnum PI Posted:

its pretty lame when you see someone with over 100 cards. Tell me, how did they manage to get so many cards?

I actually managed over 600 scoops this week.

Its from 3 raids + a lot of submissions doing good in forumbuildr + gambling + lemon + pistachio

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

O_0 see, thats crazy..cant fight against that kinda juice

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

I actually managed over 600 scoops this week.

Its from 3 raids + a lot of submissions doing good in forumbuildr + gambling + lemon + pistachio

KLAN VANILLA

PERFECTLY FINE AND NOT BROKEn

Veer edited this message on 07/09/2008 1:10PM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Veer Posted:

KLAN VANILLA

PERFECTLY FINE AND NOT BROKEN

I’M BEING SARCASTIC IN FACT KLAN VANILLA IS ****ING RIDICULOUS AND MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR CASUAL PLAYERS TO EVER COMPETe

Veer edited this message on 07/09/2008 1:09PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Veer Posted:

I’M BEING SARCASTIC IN FACT KLAN VANILLA IS ****ING RIDICULOUS AND MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR CASUAL PLAYERS TO EVER COMPETE

Non-RP forum, all caps disallowed.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Non-RP forum, all caps disallowed.

fixed

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Veer Posted:

fixed

Not funny.

Well, okay, funny. But still.

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

1. Well my build must suck because I can barely net lemon off anything and so I rely completely on Pistachio, (its hard to get vanilla by yourself and I don’t gamble or use forumbuildr.)

2. I pretty much call it quits if anyone in the bracket is in a klan that raids.

3. Depends, cards cost a lot and sometimes its just better to try and get a lot of scoops right at the end.

4. They are okay, I don’t try any harder though, the Five Finger Discount thing was kinda nice, I still didn’t stand a chance against the people making 150 vanilla but I managed a decent amount by myself.

5. Yes I have, I tried raiding in two different klans, No one showed up for one, and the other one only had 3 people. So neither really helped.

6. I don’t know, its a tough call, like Veer says though without Klan Vanilla it would be a lot fairer of a competition between players.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

1. Usually Lemon/Pistachio and gambling. Forumbuildr helps too.

2. If it’s one person, I believe I can destroy it. But more and I can’t do **** alone (check my bracket, 3 towers with 300+ scoops each one)

3. Yes.

4. Yes. I’m sad they apparently got scrapped out.

5. Yes, but small scale. Not that interesting to be honest.

6. Klan Vanilla. Five Finger Discount week was a step in the right direction, if they’re not going to reduce the number of Vanillas you get during a raid. Making it baseline with a reduced number (IE 3 scoops) should help.

Fran edited this message on 07/09/2008 1:25PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Veer Posted:

I’M BEING SARCASTIC IN FACT KLAN VANILLA IS ****ING RIDICULOUS AND MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR CASUAL PLAYERS TO EVER COMPETe

I don’t disagree, I think the answer is likely a combination of the solo vanilla thing like in five finger week, and to fix something else, like the way chocolate is awarded. (if you got it for total upvotes instead of over all vote a solo player would be able to do pretty good with chocolate even on mediocre submissions.)

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Stopped playing domination SRSLY because of end-time and other ****. So here are my answers.

1. Run visits and nuke ep2 beta players mainly headsets(male reproductive organbum) and plk. Never cool people like ricket and scully. Also hit all enjoy players.

2. I nuke the tower.

3. Yes, offensive cards.

4. Yes, theme weeks are fun and make me participate more. Don’t touch vanilla.

5. Yes, have raided and coordinated large scale raids.

6. End-time, more cards(offensive and defensive), change it up more.

Echuu edited this message on 07/09/2008 2:04PM

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

1. Lemon (but with trolls not always easy to get 3 always), pistachio loops, vanilla… when I have flezz to spare and ideas then gambling and forumbuildr too.

2. I sometimes just give up, other times keep playing but feel it is pretty much useless.

3. Yeah

4. I love the theme weeks

5. I have in the past but not recently… I made a klan with a friend and some alts to try to raid that is collecting dust because really too much work for 2 people alone to raid. I just keep it because I like the name Curb Stomp Log in to see images!

6. I’m not sure…

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

1. Run visits as fast as possible, minding thread count, do the pistachio thing (for E-Peen, mostly), if I can afford I gamble (camwhores). Occasionally (solo) raid to feed an alt that can use some vanilla. Sometimes get solo vanilla also. No forumbuildr, since I noticed that I got scoops for intentionally lame **** and I don’t want to **** it up even further.

2. I convert my cards to offensives and use them up, the rest of the round I don’t really play.

3. Yes, always. Mainly bumholes, MIs and some shields, depending on the level of competition.

4. Theme weeks have done nothing about the vanilla problem and are therefore uninteresting. Although the Fiesta banner looked nice.

5. Yes and yes, but since the raiding klans don’t want me I’m sort of ****ed. Doing it by myself is a lot more work and I still wouldn’t be competitive.

6. I’ll try to keep this short and won’t go into detail, but here it goes: slash vanilla. Give out one scoop for every 2-4 times a klan holds 12 forums. A cap on the number of forumbuildr submissions that can be entered. Higher antifreeze cap. Peeping Tom removed or more powerful (take out a shield?). Destroyer removed. Dilute the card pool with 3-4 new cards, one of which can attack an opponent’s card stash. More sources of scoops beside the 12-11-12 game which is boring. A theme week with a euro/aussie-friendly endtime. But seriously, nerf vanilla.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 07/09/2008 2:01PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!