Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I’m so, so sorry for what I’ve put you through.

Also, the author is male. Yes, really.

As constructive criticism, your comments were rather brief compared to the rest of the story. You churned this out fairly quickly, which is commendable, but you should take the time to think about your comments. If I wrote my comments as fast as you did, The ‘My Immortal’ commentary would already be finished, albeit in a poorer state. Don’t get discouraged though, I actually enjoyed it, despite this mini rant. Other people, however, will not be so forgiving. To be honest, I wasn’t really expecting my commentary to take off. I was expecting something more like this: “LOL, who is this fabulous person?” In conclusion, next time make sure most of your comments don’t consist of ‘LOL’s.

Other than that, you have potential, and I laughed several times. I just could have laughed more.

Good Luck!

King Krimson edited this message on 07/02/2008 12:25PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!