Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

windandwater Posted:

As someone who isn’t in a Klan but still tries to play Domination, I agree that things are wildly imbalanced toward the raiders. I somehow managed to pick up all 4 of the medals last week (I think everyone else in my group died or something), but now I’ve been tossed into the brackets with the hardcore raiders. I, personally, don’t mind Klans raiding, since they deserve rewards for pulling off successful raids, but whenever I”m put into a bracket where I see that I’m surrounded by Klans, I pretty much just give up playing Domination for the week.

I’d still rather see some sort of division where it’s Klan vs. Klan, with a different division for people who aren’t in Klans so they can enjoy Domination, too.

And don’t tell me to join a Klan. I don’t want to, and I don’t spend enough time on this site to justify it.

You shouldn’t give up so easy. Don’t be afraid of players with lots of cards, most of them are never played. It isn’t too hard to get Fave Flava with a last-minute speedrun even in the top brackets (the weak spot of those greedy raiders) and if you don’t compete you should still buy cards to attack the players in raiding klans. We have to stick together against those damn raiders. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!