Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

TeeKayEff Posted:

While it may not be as big as in the heyday of the Sisterhood and the Flamers, it’s still pretty tremendous to such an extent that the latter two clbumes of users are almost powerless to compete against the raiders. In the short run when they’re mixed in the lower brackets, and in the long run when they get seperated by medals, they’ll always have the advantage in Domination. Inherently, we shouldn’t divide groups by medals, but cut to the source of the problem and divide the groups based on medals AND klan raiding. If your klan went on 3 raids last week, you will naturally be placed higher, and THEN you are further divided by medal count.

This can be exploited by constant klan deletion and reformation, but to prevent that, a raid counter should stick to the player itself, even though it is activated by klan as a whole.

Questions? Concerns? Comments?

So… when I miss my klan’s raid(s) for the week do I go back to being seeded with non-raiding players? That’s hardly fair to them to have to compete with klan vanillas just because some klanned player wasn’t able to make any raids the previous week.

Beyond that, it’s going to mean that brainfreeze competes with brainfreeze and ep2beta competes with ep2beta for the most part. All that’s gonna do is make it so we switch off who participates in which ties so we can all continue to climb the leaderboard. At least the way it is now, we have two klans having some awesome card wars with each other. (hopefully more as more people come into raiding)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!