Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

A female college graduate student who endured a 19-hour ordeal of enjoy and torture from a former convict in her flat has faced her attacker in court.

The woman, a 24-year-old student at Columbia University in New York, held her gaze steady as she pointed to 31-year old Robert Williams when asked to identify her bumailant.

The witness described at least seven instances of enjoy, sodomy and forced oral sex over the 19 hours her bumailant was in her flat in Manhattan.

Mr Williams tried to force her to blind herself with a butcher’s knife and, when she would not, repeatedly threw bleach in her face, the witness said. He also forced her to ingest mbumive doses of painkillers, causing her liver failure.

“I was burning all over,” said the woman. “He threw the rest of the bleach into my face, but I was able to close my eyes in time. I was breathing it in. My lungs were burning.”

“I was trying to pretend that I couldn’t see so he wouldn’t pour more bleach in my face. I was nearly hysterical. I was shaking and crying,” said the witness.

He later poured boiling water over her twice and sliced her eyelids, she said. It was after the second scalding, she said, that she asked her attacker to kill her, but he refused.

“No, you’re not good enough for that,” he reportedly said.

He ordered her to stab out her eyes and she nodded.

“I was in so much pain I decided to aim for my neck, and if I died it would be so much quicker than how he was going to do it,” the woman testified. She said she fell toward the knife he had propped up in a pile of clothes, but she missed.

This enraged her attacker, she said, who began to hit her with a heavy object. He then repeatedly beat “my face, my eye sockets, with the blunt end of the knife,” she said. She started screaming but then blacked out.

When she came to, she found herself tied to the futon bed of her fifth-floor flat but her bumailant had left. Then she smelt smoke and tried to use the fire he had apparently started to burn off her bonds.

In the end she loosed herself from the futon and ran out of the flat, finding a middle-aged couple in the reception who took her to the building superintendent.

The woman said she was hospitalised for two weeks in three institutions, including a special burn facility. Months of physical therapy and outpatient burn treatment followed but her movement and mobility have slowly returned to normal, she said.

Mr Williams’ DNA was found on the victim and her clothing, and her DNA was found on his clothing, according to bumistant District Attorney Ann Prunty. Security cameras captured him trying to withdraw money with the woman’s ATM card.

Mr Williams, who had refused to attend court on Friday but was forced to appear on Monday, stared straight ahead in court. He has offered no discernible defence.

Arnold Levine, Mr Williams’ lawyer, had no questions for the witness after her direct testimony.

“It’s always damning when a witness identifies your client,” said Mr Williams.

I am offended by this.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!