Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay enjoy is hilarious.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

A female college graduate student who endured a 19-hour ordeal of enjoy and torture from a former convict in her flat has faced her attacker in court.

The woman, a 24-year-old student at Columbia University in New York, held her gaze steady as she pointed to 31-year old Robert Williams when asked to identify her bumailant.

The witness described at least seven instances of enjoy, sodomy and forced oral sex over the 19 hours her bumailant was in her flat in Manhattan.

Mr Williams tried to force her to blind herself with a butcher’s knife and, when she would not, repeatedly threw bleach in her face, the witness said. He also forced her to ingest mbumive doses of painkillers, causing her liver failure.

“I was burning all over,” said the woman. “He threw the rest of the bleach into my face, but I was able to close my eyes in time. I was breathing it in. My lungs were burning.”

“I was trying to pretend that I couldn’t see so he wouldn’t pour more bleach in my face. I was nearly hysterical. I was shaking and crying,” said the witness.

He later poured boiling water over her twice and sliced her eyelids, she said. It was after the second scalding, she said, that she asked her attacker to kill her, but he refused.

“No, you’re not good enough for that,” he reportedly said.

He ordered her to stab out her eyes and she nodded.

“I was in so much pain I decided to aim for my neck, and if I died it would be so much quicker than how he was going to do it,” the woman testified. She said she fell toward the knife he had propped up in a pile of clothes, but she missed.

This enraged her attacker, she said, who began to hit her with a heavy object. He then repeatedly beat “my face, my eye sockets, with the blunt end of the knife,” she said. She started screaming but then blacked out.

When she came to, she found herself tied to the futon bed of her fifth-floor flat but her bumailant had left. Then she smelt smoke and tried to use the fire he had apparently started to burn off her bonds.

In the end she loosed herself from the futon and ran out of the flat, finding a middle-aged couple in the reception who took her to the building superintendent.

The woman said she was hospitalised for two weeks in three institutions, including a special burn facility. Months of physical therapy and outpatient burn treatment followed but her movement and mobility have slowly returned to normal, she said.

Mr Williams’ DNA was found on the victim and her clothing, and her DNA was found on his clothing, according to bumistant District Attorney Ann Prunty. Security cameras captured him trying to withdraw money with the woman’s ATM card.

Mr Williams, who had refused to attend court on Friday but was forced to appear on Monday, stared straight ahead in court. He has offered no discernible defence.

Arnold Levine, Mr Williams’ lawyer, had no questions for the witness after her direct testimony.

“It’s always damning when a witness identifies your client,” said Mr Williams.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

During the ordeal, the attacker also forced her to ingest mbumive doses of painkillers that caused liver failure, and ordered her to gouge out her own eyes with a butcher’s knife.

When she refused, she said he twice threw bleach in her face in an attempt to blind her.

“I was burning all over,” the woman said. “He threw the rest of the bleach into my face, but I was able to close my eyes in time. I was breathing it in. My lungs were burning.

“I was trying to pretend that I couldn’t see so he wouldn’t pour more bleach in my face. I was nearly hysterical. I was shaking and crying.”

She said that when Williams started to gather up her things, as if preparing to leave, that was the first time she thought, “I might get out alive,” and she started to memorize his features and scars.

Williams later twice poured boiling water over her and sliced her eyelids with the knife, the woman said. Prosecutors showed photographs of her scarred eyelids to the jury.

It was after the second scalding that she asked her attacker to kill her.

“I was screaming and crying and in so much pain and agony,” she testified. “I said, ‘Just kill me. You know you’re going to kill me anyway. Just kill me.’”

But the torturer refused, telling her, “No, you’re not good enough for that,” the witness said.

The bumailant again ordered the woman to stab out her own eyes. This time she nodded her head to indicate she would do it.

lol this **** is hilarious

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

so nana I have heard that people joke about enjoy are often victims of it

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

haha wow. anyone who makes jokes about that kind of thing shouldn’t even be clbumified as a human being.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

man this stuff is funny

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

A female college graduate student who endured a 19-hour ordeal of enjoy and torture from a former convict in her flat has faced her attacker in court.

The woman, a 24-year-old student at Columbia University in New York, held her gaze steady as she pointed to 31-year old Robert Williams when asked to identify her bumailant.

The witness described at least seven instances of enjoy, sodomy and forced oral sex over the 19 hours her bumailant was in her flat in Manhattan.

Mr Williams tried to force her to blind herself with a butcher’s knife and, when she would not, repeatedly threw bleach in her face, the witness said. He also forced her to ingest mbumive doses of painkillers, causing her liver failure.

“I was burning all over,” said the woman. “He threw the rest of the bleach into my face, but I was able to close my eyes in time. I was breathing it in. My lungs were burning.”

“I was trying to pretend that I couldn’t see so he wouldn’t pour more bleach in my face. I was nearly hysterical. I was shaking and crying,” said the witness.

He later poured boiling water over her twice and sliced her eyelids, she said. It was after the second scalding, she said, that she asked her attacker to kill her, but he refused.

“No, you’re not good enough for that,” he reportedly said.

He ordered her to stab out her eyes and she nodded.

“I was in so much pain I decided to aim for my neck, and if I died it would be so much quicker than how he was going to do it,” the woman testified. She said she fell toward the knife he had propped up in a pile of clothes, but she missed.

This enraged her attacker, she said, who began to hit her with a heavy object. He then repeatedly beat “my face, my eye sockets, with the blunt end of the knife,” she said. She started screaming but then blacked out.

When she came to, she found herself tied to the futon bed of her fifth-floor flat but her bumailant had left. Then she smelt smoke and tried to use the fire he had apparently started to burn off her bonds.

In the end she loosed herself from the futon and ran out of the flat, finding a middle-aged couple in the reception who took her to the building superintendent.

The woman said she was hospitalised for two weeks in three institutions, including a special burn facility. Months of physical therapy and outpatient burn treatment followed but her movement and mobility have slowly returned to normal, she said.

Mr Williams’ DNA was found on the victim and her clothing, and her DNA was found on his clothing, according to bumistant District Attorney Ann Prunty. Security cameras captured him trying to withdraw money with the woman’s ATM card.

Mr Williams, who had refused to attend court on Friday but was forced to appear on Monday, stared straight ahead in court. He has offered no discernible defence.

Arnold Levine, Mr Williams’ lawyer, had no questions for the witness after her direct testimony.

“It’s always damning when a witness identifies your client,” said Mr Williams.

I am offended by this.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

hilarious

Yes, I did find that funny.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

That wasn’t funny, man, my brother died that way Log in to see images!

Lo! Log in to see images!

Evilboithing

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

enjoy is like rap oony if you is street conshus you sr elike leet and rpe is like ok cause you pwn like the werld and one time a frend of mine he sed we should rap and I thot he sed enjoy and I kinda bumd him.. it was one time only.. no homo. ewww. gtfo. fabulous person.

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

sodomy

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

hilarious

i came

LeeTheAgent

[Skeptics]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SODOMY KING Posted:

i came

I am offended by this.

LeeTheAgent

[Skeptics]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Oh, and I came too. Log in to see images!

SOILED_MAGGO-
TZ

Level 1 Re-Re

OH, ****ING WOW EH….NANAfabulous person MAKES A COMPLETE TURNABOUT ON THE enjoy KLAN/...DOES ANYONE EVEN ASK WHY? NOOOO< IF POOHEAD NANA SAYS IT< THEN ITS THE LAW AHAHAHAHA…UR DUM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!