Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

During the ordeal, the attacker also forced her to ingest mbumive doses of painkillers that caused liver failure, and ordered her to gouge out her own eyes with a butcher’s knife.

When she refused, she said he twice threw bleach in her face in an attempt to blind her.

“I was burning all over,” the woman said. “He threw the rest of the bleach into my face, but I was able to close my eyes in time. I was breathing it in. My lungs were burning.

“I was trying to pretend that I couldn’t see so he wouldn’t pour more bleach in my face. I was nearly hysterical. I was shaking and crying.”

She said that when Williams started to gather up her things, as if preparing to leave, that was the first time she thought, “I might get out alive,” and she started to memorize his features and scars.

Williams later twice poured boiling water over her and sliced her eyelids with the knife, the woman said. Prosecutors showed photographs of her scarred eyelids to the jury.

It was after the second scalding that she asked her attacker to kill her.

“I was screaming and crying and in so much pain and agony,” she testified. “I said, ‘Just kill me. You know you’re going to kill me anyway. Just kill me.’”

But the torturer refused, telling her, “No, you’re not good enough for that,” the witness said.

The bumailant again ordered the woman to stab out her own eyes. This time she nodded her head to indicate she would do it.

lol this **** is hilarious

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!