Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Antikythera

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

1) This round is impossible. Make no attempt to complete it. When done, place the Aperture Science Weighted Storage Cube on the 1500 megawatt Aperture Science heavy-duty super-colliding super-bumon.

2) Please vote on another suggestion in order to complete the test. I am not using reverse psychology on you. Remember, if at first you don’t succeed, you fail.

3) I’m making a note here: huge success. It’s hard to overstate my satisfaction. bumume the prize-receiving submission position. Failure to comply will result in a bad mark on your permanent record, followed by death.

4) Insufficient materials for task. Please collect other beings, and ensure they do not suffer from any permanent disabilities I. E. vaporization.

5) In this semi-rare situation there was a three-way tie. The effects of shame, suicidal thoughts, and a taste of blood in the mouth are not part of this test.

She said “I don’t believe an any old Jesus,

if there were a God, then why is my bum the perfect height from kicking?”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!