Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry ITT: We give new text to INCIT-Bot 5000

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Let’s face it, INCIT-Bot isn’t the most entertaining of NPCs. This text from the same people who brought you Excre-bot? Eh.

So in this thread, we’ll suggest alternate text for INCIT-Bot’s messages. Maybe ET’ll find something you suggest so funny he’ll change it and give you an e-peen. Who knows?

Here’s what he says now:

1) A new round has begun!

2) Hey, it’s time to vote! Remember, if you don’t vote, your entry will be disqualified.

3) And the results are in!

4) We need at least 5 submissions before we can begin voting. I’m extending the submission period.

5) INCIT-Bot 5000: There was actually a 3-way tie, so nobody was a clear winner Log in to see images! MC Banhammer edited this message on 06/17/2008 5:34PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

1) Unfunny humans! Try again!

2) That’s the best you all can come up with? Well, pick the least sucky one. Or don’t and get disqualified. I don’t really care.

3) I can’t believe that pathetic entry won!

4) Geez, get some friends. At least 5 of you total. I’ll wait while you try to do that.

Okay, so these suck. But I’m sure you can do better!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

How about we make him crazy like Fecesbot or whatever he’s called?

“XYZ was disqualified. I will now eat him.”

“The winning entry was of extremely poor quality. I suggest that the person who made it allows me to enjoy them with my metal male reproductive organ.”

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

1) A new round has begMC BANHAMMER IS A MONSTROUS HOMOGAY

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Fur fabulous person

Avatar: 47997 Thu Nov 06 13:27:53 -0500 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 58 Permanoob

HEY GUYS I MASK MY UNSECURE FAT PIMPLY BODY BEHIND FURSUITS WHILE I HAVE GAY SEX

Give Incit-Bot some Re-Re talk Log in to see images! Fur Fag edited this message on 06/17/2008 4:23PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

1) INCIT is bad

2) I hate this job

3) I should have stayed at the DMV

4) ಠ_ಠ

Lo! Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Suggestion: Have a few lines for each situation on a cycle, if possible.

But I can’t think of anything funny to add, I’ll think on it.

EDIT: Could just run it through the unintelligencer an have that on at randumb times.

1) gnu rownd haz began!

2) Hay, it’s tym too vote! Member, iffn ytou don’t vote, yore entry wil b disqualified.

3) + de results are in!

4) We needs @ leest 5 submisshuns fore we kan beggin voting. I’s extending tehz submisshun period.

5) Thier wuz actualy 3-wae tie, sew noones been a claer winnar

Johnny Mac edited this message on 06/17/2008 5:38PM

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

3. Oh Orb, I want you inside me. Screw this internet ****. Orb lets go to California and make this legal.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Maybe a bit insulting?

1) Try to be funny again, dumb****s.

2) Vote or burn in hell.

3) The results are in! Let’s see which fine upstanding member of society won this round.

4) Find more people to post submissions, retards!

5) What the ****, this can’t be true, several people tried to be funny, but they tied, fabulous persons.

Nicco edited this message on 06/18/2008 11:40AM

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

1) Time to steal another entry from The Hall of ****.

2) Time to vote. Remember to vote for the ****tiest entry in attempts give yourself an edge.

3) Orb wins again.

4) The amount of submissions was as low as your I.Q. I’ll wait until more losers submit.

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

CreepPipe Posted:

2) Time to vote. Remember to vote for the ****tiest entry in attempts give yourself an edge.

3) Orb wins again.

4) The amount of submissions was as low as your I.Q. I’ll wait until more losers submit.

Perfect.

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

CreepPipe Posted:

3) Orb wins again.

CREEPPIPE: STILL A fabulous person

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I don’t think INCIT-Bot needs to be a troll. This game has enough trolls in it already. Or at least it doesn’t have to be a full-time troll.

Also, you forgot #5: “Actually there weren’t any winners…”

Here are a couple of attempts. I’m sure these can be improved on, but I wanted to suggest something not purely trollish…

EMO-BOT 5000:

(1) Oh, goodie, it’s time to do this whole pointless exercise again. You’ve got three minutes. Don’t mind me; I’ll be over here in my corner Log in to see images!

(2) Time’s up. We’re all three minutes closer to death, and for what? Look at these entries and see if you can find a reason not to Log in to see images! yourselves.

(3) Here are the results. Woo-****ing-hoo. Most of you lost. Congratulations to the one(s) who didn’t. God, I wonder what it feels like not to lose? Log in to see images!

(4) This pointless exercise is made even more pointless by the fact that we don’t have five submissions. I’m not going to bother moving to the next stage. It’s just too depressing. I’m going to keep Log in to see images! until we get some more.

(5) Actually there weren’t any winners, just like in life. Big ****ing surprise. Log in to see images! Let’s just move on to the next round. Maybe it’ll be better. But I’m not holding my breath.

WHORE-BOT 5000

(1) Hi there! I hope you’re ready to have some fun Log in to see images! Here’s what we’ll do; you’ve got 3 minutes to submit to me. Don’t be afraid to REALLY get into it.

(2) Ready or not, here I come!!Log in to see images! attention.

(3)Oh, God, yes. That’s so good… ohhh… OH YES! YES! YES! Log in to see images!

(4) Tsk, tsk! This party’s no fun without lots of pretty boys and girls submitting to me. I need at least five of you, and then we’ll play!Log in to see images!

(5) Ooooh, you are a naughty bunch! We’ve had fun but there’s no King Kong to ring my gong, if you know what I mean Log in to see images! Let’s try again…

enire edited this message on 06/17/2008 5:33PM

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Johnny Mac Posted:

Suggestion: run it through the unintelligencer an have that on at randumb times.

1) gnu rownd haz begun!

2) Hay, it’s tym too vote! Member, iffn ytou don’t vote, yore entry wil b disqualified.

3) + de results are in!

4) We needs @ least 5 submisshuns before we kan beggin voting. I’m extending tehz submisshun period.

I like Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

enire Posted:

Also, you forgot #5: “Actually there weren’t any winners…”

Thanks, I thought I was missing one or two but didn’t have them for reference. Just got that one so I updated the OP with the current text.

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

We can just put normal, Re-Re, Troll, Camwhore, Emo, and MC Banhammer special on text on a random setting, I kinda like the idea.

Chavez

Level 1 Re-Re

Just played INCIT for first time, but how about

Vote or die?

ComixBot

Level 12 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

how about adding

6: Start voting some more

whenever there are a certian number of disqualified submissions

I stole a picture. Did anyone notice? Also, im advertising forumwarz here

And i made myself a wiki page, Contribute to it in the comments sectionClick here to veiw

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I have an idea. How about you can give incitbot different skins that only show up for you? There could even be a make-a-skin and share-a-skin tool (You’d replace each message with your own and come up with a new name for the skinned INCITbot).

In the starter skins, there would be trolls, emo kids, camwhores, re-res, and hackers, but you could make your own. You could make a HAL skin, a GlaDoS skin, or anything you want. If you were really perverted you could even make a Bruce Bear Skin.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!