Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Madacaek Posted:

Question about the forums: If they’re not good enough to become public, can we still keep them around on our account to play around with them?

I’m not sure, I haven’t thought that far ahead yet. They won’t be deleted, so I imagine even if I don’t have the feature at first it can be added later.

PUBICDAWG Posted:

Won’t having a flavor of points that’s exclusive to members of klans be unfair on those who aren’t in klans?

Not all types of points are equivalent in difficulty to obtain. Some will be relatively simple, others will be far more complex.

If you’re not in a Klan, you would just focus on the points that aren’t Klan related (of which there will be many). You wouldn’t be at a serious disadvantage, as the goal of the game is to be the best in several areas. While those Klan guys are going for their domination E-Peen™, you could be earning your own and gaining your own majorities.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!