Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ThisIsBullsh-
it

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

Hey I was looking at “your e-peen has been lengthened” and got this idea. What about an actual e-peen length? Either all achievements could be bumigned the same length value or it could be variable on perceived difficulty, which is summed and displayed in inches or whatever.

This could be expanded into another leaderboard (for e-peen length), but there are a few problems there:

1. Probably would be a lot of tying and I don’t know how much consideration you’ve put into your code for instances where two players are tied for first place on a leaderboard. Would they both get the e-peen? Would tied players be displayed with the same rank? ...etc.

2. E-peen for topping this particular leaderboard should be bumigned no length, otherwise the current leader will always be at an advantage. Conversely, you might like the idea of the current “King of the Hill” being harder to overcome, whatever.

3. There will probably be a lot of arguing as to e-peen values if you did variable lengths, but I also think variable lengths make more sense.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!