Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Grinning-
Man

[Good Omens]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

You do realize that Goth_Jesus and myself are solo klan raiding to get our scoops ie that each of us are limited by the number of personal alts that we can throw into a raid. Due to the likelihood of someone else pwning two or more of our 12s at an given time we tend to lose efficiency vs a standard klan vanilla raid. On the brightside it’s much easier to coordinate getting pistachios and yellows during solo klan raids.

In all honesty I’m not a great domination player but Arktor’s ability to consistently get into the medals mix with his alts despite not being in a big domination klan indicates that he’s actually much better than virtually any other domination player.

Back to the original point of the thread before it became a big wank-off about the strength of vanilla. I do think the anti-freeze cap should be increased although it really won’t change much because every vanilla raider should have tons of   for gambling as well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!