Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Scientology is neither a religion or a cult. It is a business. It is a company. It is a source of revenue. L. Ron Hubbard as most of you know spent the majority of his life as a science fiction writer and was once given the notion the way to sustain true success and profit is through religion. In my own mind I like to believe that Dianetics was written as complete satire and those who follow it our just too dense to get the overall message.

One of my favorite books is The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. Just imagine if everyone who ever read that book took it seriously. I can’t say Hubbard wrote it to be satire or not, but in my mind that’s what I want to believe. To me it just makes sense that way.

Hands down it’s just a business. Cult and religion aside; those running the “church” don’t care how people view it as long as they keep profiting and long as people/groups don’t pose a major threat to them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!