Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

See-Nah-MoNs-
TeR

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Sooo… I’m european… so I know the catholics, cristians, jews, elders[kind of like american mormons but slightly] budists, indus, muslims, etc… yet nobody could ever truly explain to me the premiss of scientology. Except for the fact that it has Tom Cruise as an equipable item and it seems to have a weird theory on alien inhabiting our bodies [I think, I could be wrong.] what does scientology truly does?

IN my small minded point a view a religion is inevitable, even when we dont call it religion all of us are religious about something. So if they have to exist let them bring out the best in people inspire them to achieve and to become better through non destructive means. Let it teach you something that doesnt equal to hate, greed and basic betrayal of your principals.

The Holy Roman Catholic Church, don’t know if the term is correct in english, during the dark ages was an example of how a religion or faith could be transformed into a corporation, and it seems to me that scientology and many others are following this trend by “selling their realigion”.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!