Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sp00n_Ang3l

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Flayer Posted:

You people are forgetting that Camwhore items break faster than Troll/Emos and tend to give less benefit (for instance there is no Camwhore item that boosts Defence by 10). Camwhores should use less items to balance out the extra cost they pay in repairs.

Camwhores also get the most charisma out of any clbum, therefore they have the highest cash flow. And the patch increased the costs of consumables, while decreasing the decay rate of Camwhore glbumes.

Your statement that Emo Kid equipment are superior to Camwhores, is false. The best Emo items give you +8 Offense and +5 Defense. The best Camwhore items give you +5 Offense, +8 Defense, +5 Luck, and +5 Charisma.

The current Camwhores are STRONGER than the OLD Emo Kids. I have 13 Offense, and my strongest attack does MORE damage than my Emo Kid’s strongest attack at low health and 17 Offense.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!