Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

L2 Posted:

It does sound like a good idea, but I think the best thing CZ could do is introduce threshold E-Peen based on cred, to offset the fact that some of us can’t play Domination. Really, the only endgame options I have are Forumbuildr and grinding cred, and since I just got my last two Forumbuildr E-Peen…all I have to work for until Episode 2 is grinding and the Freemason E-Peen.

That does make sense to me. I’m biased towards INCIT epeens over cred epeens because I dont devote much thought to grinding, but it would be pretty reasonable. Epeens represent hard work and achievement. High cred threshold epeens would be representative of that hard work- so long as it’s at very high levels, like 1 million and 10 million, etc.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!