Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

JOJO_STEED

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

It seems to me that it’s a combination of PMU’s low refresh rate and the cheapness of sexiness that’s making the camwhore so powerful now.

Comparing my CW (using 1 PMU) and my troll (with fap),

Contact the authorities = 140 average @ 6 sexiness

yo mamma = 65 average @ 6 DB

Vivid Description of Sexual Excapades = 75 average @ 5 sexiness

insult = 40 average @ 5 DB

That’s over double the damage for the same cost for the top attack, and close to double for the 2nd best attack. The max total secondary stat doesn’t reflect that cost: my CW has 135 sexiness, and my troll has 153 DB.

I think increasing PMU refresh to 4 turns in line with the buff duration and putting the top two attacks back to 8 and 6 sexiness cost would do a lot to bring the CW back in line with the troll. You’d need to use some/more lipsticks – opening you up to taking some more damage as well as not getting such crazy free ego replenishment so you’d need to use some XR XR’s.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!