Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

PUBICDAWG Posted:

How long would this be? I know the rebalancing updates will probably keep me interested to at least some degree, but I don’t want to end up losing interest in the game, forgetting about it completely and missing future episodes. Evil Trout, could you please consider sending emails to all players whenever an episode is released, to bring back players who might have forgotten?

I can’t imagine we would launch an episode without at least making an attempt to contact previously avid players, so make sure your login email isn’t something fake Log in to see images!

We know people get bored between episodes, and it kinda sucks, which is why my next task is mainly about giving you guys a way to entertain yourselves (hint: it’s a tool to build your own game content).

It’s important that Forumwarz is not only fun for people playing the story, but also for people interacting with each other. It’ll just take some time until both aspects of game are at that point. Hopefully you’ll at least check in from time to time to see what’s going on Log in to see images!, because if nothing else things change really fast around here.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!