Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Johnny Mac Posted:

If you can run around in acid without too much damage: Run frantically in the room trying to find something

If it will instantly or quickly kill you: **** it, go somewhere else.

Also I tried downloading it, seems the ZIP file is corrupted for me, maybe it’s my system, anyone else try?

(Hmmm, that’s odd, I just tried and it seems fine for me. You should be able to just extract the folder and fire up the .exe, are you using Windows or Linux?)

Bamp decides he’s a pretty badbum sort of fellow, he can handle a little acid. He steps forward, then screams as his feet suddenly explode in pain! His brief dip shows him there’s a door on the other side, but bloody hell, it hurt enough with just the one step, trying to go there and back would likely be suicide. Stopping to rub and dry his smoldering feet, he curses and decides to take another path.

Back in the large room, he fires at a former human, hearing an explosion and several screams in the distance. Stepping over the charred corpses, he finds an open door. He peeks through, and notices a barrel right in front of the door. He hears deep growls on the other side of the wall.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!