Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Rick Ashley Posted:

Go and pull EVERY lever.

(ahahahaha oh god this might be messy)

Dixon’s curiosity reaches bursting point. Like a kid in a candy shop, he runs up to the closest lever, and reefs it down gleefully. Nothing happens apart from a weird blood smell. Disappointed, he runs to the next one. He slams it up and down several times, hearing nothing but a clicking sound each time. Then it jams. Growling in frustration, he turns around, preparing the grab the other levers. Then he ****s his pants. The 2nd lever DID do something. Something unpleasant.

Reacting faster than the dazed and confused horde of monsters just summoned into being, he begins blasting, panic-stricken. A few dead former humans and imps later, Dixon feels hardened by his experience, and feels his skills rising to a new peak…..

(I’ll continue with the monster-killing and lever pulling, but first we need to choose a new trait to upgrade. I can explain any of them if needed)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!