Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY GAME I’LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU bumHOLES CROTCH ZOMBIE IS ****ING US AGAIN

It’s interesting to have my attacks doing so little damage. My best attack only does 50-60 at max ego and just 70-90 when my ego starts getting low. I guess us emo kids are no longer the godlike destroyers of forums we used to be. Not that I’ll bumociate with the peasant troll and camwhore riffraff, of course.

What’s also interesting is that even though I’m doing about half as much damage as before, I still only need 3-4 XR-XRs to pwn the last forum. I seem to be getting a lot more 0 damage hits, so the only difference is that I have to use an extra Girlfriend’s Cologne since pwning takes more attacks.

and evil trout would you please just give me the damn flezz e-peen already? I’ve been either 2nd or 3rd place for about 2 weeks now and the other two fine upstanding member of societyfabulous persons on top both have it already goddammit

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!