Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Nillo Posted:

Alright, we don’t have enough traits yet so the lever is suspicious. Grab the medpack and the knife, then check if you can hear anything.

(never taken Intuition before, I prefer to gamble with levers. Mind you, you’ve probably got the right idea, seeing as I keep killing myself with lava-filled rooms Log in to see images!)

Walking forward to grab the goodies, Dixon spots something that gives him an instant stiffy.

He grabs the combat shotgun and other goodies, hearing the sounds of a shotgun being reloaded from the east(?) as he picks up his prizes. As he swaps his old shottie for his shiny new one, his joy dies when he hears another noise…a distinctly inhuman-sounding noise that sounds like a pig with a blocked nose. He tenses.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!